Did you ever wonder about how primitives might elegantly have a nap after long and exhausting hunting and fruit picking days? Sand & Birch Design studio thought for this! Maybe the first chaise longue in history looked just like this: a huge dinosaur bone abandoned by a predator – or maybe buried by a glaciation – found by men and decorated with leather to serve as a relaxing couch after working hard. This is the idea on which Sand & Birch conceived Double, a comfortable, roomy and funny chaise longue, perfect both for one or two people. Double chaise longue is covered with leather or fabric, and edged along the sides with big leather seams.
- Structure: Wood
- Padding: Stress resistant, expanded polyurethane
- Foam covering: Fixed cover
- Upholstery: Leather or fabric
- Colours: White – Pinky Red – Customizable
- Dimensions: 197 x 60 x H68 cm